This round lace in Perspex pendant with black crystal beaded necklace is dressy but discreet. Best to wear it with a neckline that lets it rest on the skin to show off the intricate pattern.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, Swarovski crystal beads, sterling silver clasp
Measures: 23 x 20 mm