These lovely round lace earrings with onyx beads are delicate yet intriguing accessories. They go with everything and the black lace makes them feminine but their shape stops them from being fussy.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- this lace collection featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards are supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, sterling silver, onyx
Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm