This contemporary yet feminine pendant on a chain is the perfect accent to any outfit - day, night, or weekend wear. If the recipient isn't fond of heart shapes, this offers something geometric and delicate. As lace is the traditional thing you buy as a 8th wedding anniversary gift it offers a good and beautiful present 'solution' too!
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Perspex, couture lace, silk, Sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 14 x 14 mm Chain – 46 cm