Geometric shaped round lace earrings like these are a winner. They go with everything. Lace makes them feminine, their shape stops them being fussy. Lace is the modern theme for 8th wedding anniversary gift for her so the earrings make an original and intriguing on message present.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Couture lace, Perspex, Sterling silver, Onyx
Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm