Beautiful reflective lace and silver tablets make this a very elegant bracelet. Perfect end of sleeve wear to work. Or to wear out on bare wrists in the evening.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Measures: Width of tablet – 14 x 14 mm Length – 20 cm (adjustable)