These round lace in perspex earrings with onyx beads are contemporary yet feminine, perfect at work, evenings out and weekends. Lace is the modern 8th wedding anniversary gift for her.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Couture black lace, Perspex, Sterling silver, onyx
Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm