A Japanese inspired lace flower pendant on a chain. Very delicate and feminine. Cute with a t-shirt or at work with a shirt.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, silk, sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 17 x 17 mm Chain – 46 cm