These Japanese-inspired lace and perspex flower earrings are feminine yet contemporary. (check out the matching lace flower necklace to make it a set too). Lace is the modern 8th wedding anniversary gift for her so these earrings make an inspired and original present.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, sterling silver, silk
Measures: 17 x 30 x 4 mm