A modern take on the traditional heart. Made using black couture fine lace embedded in resin, this contemporary heart-shaped pendant on sterling silver ball chain works for daywear, evening and weekend wear. Lace is the traditional 13th wedding anniversary gift for her so this jewellery has a few things going for it!
The small detail of the lace pendant necklace makes it ultimately the perfect gift for someone petite and feminine or for women who like delicate pieces.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Couture lace, Perspex, silk, sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 17 x 18 mm Chain – 46 cm