Unusual heart-shaped lace in perspex earrings with black onyx accents – perfect for dressing up. Lace is the traditional theme for a 13th wedding anniversary gift for her so these earrings make an interesting and original idea. Lots of features that make this interesting.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Measures: 17 x 27 x 4 mm