This modern lace wild heart pendant with a chain necklace features black couture lace encased in Perspex. This is a contemporary piece with an intriguing story. See below. Lace is what you buy as a traditional 13th wedding anniversary gift for her so this piece has the added bonus of being on message as well as fashionable and elegant. It works as an around the clock accessory too for work (with a suit) or dressier events or just with a tee shirt and jeans.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Measures: Pendant – 50 x 27 mm Chain – 46 cm