Black couture lace set in hallmarked sterling silver cufflinks. The lace is layered on top of white matt silk so works well with a white or grey shirt. Works at work and dressier occasions.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, Sterling silver
Measures: 15 x 15 mm