Discreet and feminine. This lace heart pendant is a delicate accent to any outfit. Wear it with a suit and shirt to work. Or try it as an evening accessory.
Features of Lace Jewellery
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, Silk, Sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 24 x 24 x 4 mm Chain – 46 cm (from end to end)