Swiss crosses continue to be a popular geometric shape this season. A discreet decorative pendant. It’s got a shortish chain which makes it sit well at the neckline.
Features of Lace Jewellery
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: Perspex, Chantilly lace, Sterling silver ball chain, Silk
Measures: Pendant – 18 x 21 mm Chain – 46 cm