A Japanese inspired lace flower pendant on a chain. Very delicate and feminine. Equally stylish with a tee-shirt or at work with a crips white shirt.
- Real couture lace inside Perspex jewellery
- Using lace still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace made by same makers who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- Hand-made in London
- Silver pieces bear the Lily Gardner hallmark
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Previously appeared in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods and Colette, Paris
- Making of/Inspiration cards supplied with each piece.
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, silk, sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 17 x 17 mm Chain – 46 cm