A modern take on the traditional heart. It's a small but subtly dramatic piece of jewellery. As lace is the thing you buy as a 'modern' 8th wedding anniversary gift for her, this makes an ideal present. It will suit someone petite and feminine or for women who like delicate, discreet jewellery.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Couture lace, Perspex, silk, Sterling silver ball chain
Measures: Pendant – 17 x 18 mm Chain – 46 cm (from end to end)