These solid square hallmarked sterling silver cufflinks with couture lace make a perfect lace 13th wedding anniversary gift for him. We know it is hard to find something masculine on this theme so if your husband wears cufflinks he should appreciate this smart elegant choice.
These are beautiful cufflinks with a great story:
- we use real couture lace and embed it in Perspex
- this lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- the cufflinks are designed and hand-crafted in London and stamped with the official sterling silver hallmark from London Assay Office est. 14th century
- Vogue magazine has featured Lily Gardner's lace collection as a "must-have"
- The entire lace collection has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris so has great credentials
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece for you to tell and for him to enjoy
Measures: 15 x 15 mm