A beautiful crafted shaped lace cuff is a statement piece to give as a 13th wedding anniversary gift for her. Despite its impact, it's still delicate because of the lightness of all materials.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, silk
Measures: Height - 5.5 cm Measurement Chart