This round lace in Perspex pendant with black crystal beaded necklace is dressy but discreet. Lace is the traditional 13th wedding anniversary gift for her so jewellery with fine couture lace offers something elegant and on message. Lots of features which build an intriguing story along with your gift.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, Swarovski crystal beads, Sterling silver clasp
Measures: 23 x 20 mm