As lace is the traditional 13th wedding anniversary gift, this delicate round lace in perspex pendant on a silver chain is a great, thoughtful present. Aside from this, it is a stunning piece of contemporary jewellery that your wife will get a lot of mileage from. The lace is not only romantic, but it also has a drama of its own and is always in fashion so she will be able to wear it constantly.
It has a great story too which you could use as you hand it over? See below.
- The lace inside is still woven on original 19th century looms in France and is made for us by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- All our jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Vogue magazine described our lace jewellery as a "must-have"
- This little ring has been places. It's even featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Measures: Pendant – 15 x 18 mm Chain – 46 cm