This black lace in perspex Swiss cross necklace is a perfect way of blending a fashional piece with your 13th wedding anniversary gift to your wife. As lace is the traditional present for this celebration, it makes a superb way of acknowledging the even while giving your wife something that is up to the minute yet romantic. It's a discreet decorative pendant and has a shortish chain which makes it sit well at the neckline which she will appreciate.
It has a great story too which you could use as you hand it over to your wife? See below.
- The lace inside is still woven on original 19th century looms in France and is made for us by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- All our jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Vogue magazine described our lace jewellery as a "must-have"
- This little ring has been places. It's even featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris
- A story card is included with this information in with the jewellery.
Measures: Pendant – 18 x 21 mm Chain – 46 cm