Anything with lace and men in the title is hard to find. Right? These exquisite art deco-inspired black lace on silk on sterling silver cufflinks solve your problem in an elegant yet masculine way. Not just for dressing up, these cufflinks are discreet enough for the office and provide a beautiful masculine gift with a story.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, sterling silver
Measures: 15 x 15 mm