A silver lace heart pendant on a chain, this is a great statement piece. This is Chantilly black lace set in resin and facetted to look like a precious stone. Hung on a loop chain, it is a dramatic and fascinating accessory.
Features of Lace Jewellery:
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: Perspex, Chantilly lace, Sterling silver
Measures: Pendant – 280 x 280 mm Chain – 820 mm (from end to end)