These Swiss cross earrings marry tradition, the iconic cross shape and our hallmark innovation – lace embedded in a crystal clear acrylic. The lace earrings feature semi-precious elements too – sterling silver and black onyx. All this in small feminine pieces that remain eye-catching and up to the minute.
Features of Lace Jewellery
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office estb. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, sterling silver, Onyx
Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm