Anything with lace and men in the title is hard to find. Right? These exquisite black lace on silk and sterling silver cufflinks will hopefully give you a stylish solution to your problem. Inspired by art deco design, they contain real couture lace embedded in Perspex.
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The cufflinks are designed and hand-crafted in London and bear a hallmark from London Assay Office est. 14th century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches in London and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards are included with these cufflinks and gift packaged.
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, sterling silver
Measures: 15 x 15 mm