These Swiss cross earrings with lace embedded in perspex can be worn on their own or with a matching cross necklace. They feature semi-precious elements too – sterling silver and black onyx. All this in small feminine pieces that remain eye-catching and up to the minute. Lace is the modern 8th wedding anniversary gift for her.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Couture lace, Perspex, sterling silver, Onyx
Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm