A bold attention eye-catching piece. Large round pendant to really show off the intricacy of the lace. Adjustable suede cord. Wear it with a scooped neckline or pale background.
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged
Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, faux suede cord
Measures: Pendant – 60 x 60 mm Suede tie – Adjustable length