- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £3.75
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.00
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.00
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
REST OF WORLD
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.
Complete the look with...
This classic white pin-tucked cotton shirt with collar is just the ticket if you are looking for a dress up or down 'wonder' piece. The lined detail on the front panel will lift the look of a tailored suit at work and can still make you super smart with a pair of jeans. It's long enough to be tuck-in-able too. Materials: 97% cotton, 3% elastin Measurements Chart Have a quick flick through our white shirt catalogue.
If first impressions count... this sleek collarless fitted white shirt will work wonders, particularly at work - we hope! It is cleverly seamed to look slimming and long enough to tuck in. The cuffs can be worn long or folded back. Materials: 97% cotton, 3% elastin Measurement Chart Have a quick flick through our white shirt catalogue.
Geometric shaped earrings like these are a winner. They go with everything. Lace makes them feminine, shape stops them being fussy. Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, Sterling silver, Onyx Measures: 14 x 27 x 4 mm See the intriguing making of lace story below. Have a look at our full range of lace jewellery.
A beautiful crafted shaped lace cuff is a statement piece. Despite its impact, it is still delicate because of the lightness of all materials; lace and Perspex. The lace is made using a 18th-century pattern and is crafted still on 19th century looms in Caudry, Northern France. It is hand-knotted to finish. The lace in Kate Middleton's wedding dress was made in the same place. As seen in Vogue who says "It's a must-have!" Materials: Chantilly lace, Perspex, Silk Measures: Width – 5.5 cm Fit guide: If you are wondering about buying the correct size, have a look at our sizing guide below. See the intriguing Making of Lace Story below. Have a look at our full range of lace jewellery.