A super luxury silk square scarf – ‘Court Life ‘ – will bring a great colour accent to any neckline. It gives you instant Audrey Hepburn glamour and is very on trend.
Fresh dark green and warm red are a refreshing colourway. The white square in the middle gives a contrast and lightens the whole thing up.
We see this silk scarf immediately with a tee shirt or jacket.
This is one of a series of photo scarves taken by designer Lillie Toogood during an Asian tour. It reflects the architecture and colours of the East and has a strong retro feel while remaining very styled.
The designer found these playful block colours at the Choi Hung Estate, one of the oldest housing estates in Hong Kong.
It’s rumoured that the colourful levels and bright sports areas were deliberately added to help raise the spirits of its nearly 43,000 residents when it was built in 1965. This season, the effects of colour explosions photographed in urban and natural spaces are key elements in this seasons in Lillie’s scarf collection.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/lilygar3/public_html/wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 28
- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £3.75
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.00
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.00
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.