This luxury silk chiffon scarf called Cape Naturaliste is all about the outdoors and a breath of fresh air – in terms of colour and the season.
Designed by Lillie Toogood for us, it’s one of her new collection of ‘nature inspired Australian’ series of photo scarves. An adept photographer as well as graphic designer, Lillie has focused on the ocean and beach hues in her new range.
Here the view of the cliffs and sea provide the colour in this cool scarf. Very deep blues and greens make it the perfect scarf for wearing with lighter coloured summer suits, tees, or dresses. Very cooling.
Named after the 18th-century French navigator Baudin’s expedition ship, this raw and rugged coastline which borders Margaret River wine country is a wash of hazy sea tones and earthy scrubs as far as the eye can see.
The salt air and roaring seas of the Indian Ocean to the left, and the calm and welcoming waters of Geographe Bay to the right.
- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £4.00
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.50
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.50
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.