It’s blue, it’s Greece and it’s in the finest linen cotton. This luxury blue cotton linen photo scarf – ‘Anthony Quinn’ is a scarf that gloriously sums up summer.
As you can see, the wide blue sea dotted with the white sails of the yachts and cliffs are just waiting to mix when folded into a scarf, wrap or sarong.
The scarf is another from New Zealand designer Lille Toogood who travels the world for inspiration for her beautiful collection. This ‘Anthony Quinn’ scarf is taken from her new series based on travels in the Mediterranean.
After filming ‘The Guns of Navarone’, the actor Anthony Quinn (who played Zorba the Greek) fell in love with Greece, and purchased this isolated bay and surrounds to turn into a hub for international artists and actors. Though the sale was later annulled by the Greek government, Quinn was noted for making Rhodos island famous, and this stunning bay was named after him.
- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £3.75
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.00
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.00
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.