Working from London and Dorset, Wallace Sewell is a progressive studio which pioneers excellence and originality within their woven products. Their diverse portfolio includes scarves for the Tate museums.
Strongly influenced by the Bauhaus for its aesthetic and design ideology, Wallace Sewell strive to unite craft and manufacturing, embracing traditional techniques. The initial design process begins on handlooms. Production then takes place in a family run mill, fusing tradition with state of the art technology. The fabric is then washed and pressed at the finishers to give the cloth a luxurious feel.
- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £3.75
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.00
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.00
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.