This is a beautifully soft, discreetly patterned merino wool scarf that is made entirely in England.
Woven on looms in Dorset, it feels earthy from the start. Although coloured, it is full of neutral greys, caramel and cream with a soft blue edge.
It cries out for a woolly jumper, wellingtons and country lanes – but – it will work well getting you to work with an overcoat we suspect!
Made by the prestigious Wallace Sewell, the company that has been making these woven wool fabrics with aplomb for years – notably showing in the Tate and TFLs stylish deco inspired textiles.
- Recorded Delivery (3-4 days) – £3.75
- Next Day Delivery if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £10.00
- Next Day Saturday Delivery if ordered by 3PM Friday – £12.00
- Recorded Delivery (5 working days via post) – £10.00
- Next Day Delivery (via DHL) if ordered by 3PM. (No weekend delivery) – £25.00
- USA (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- USA (2-3 working days via DHL – excl. US taxes and duties) – £25.00
- AUS, NZ (5-7 working days) – £15.00
- AUS (5 working days via DHL) – £30.00
- NZ (5 working days via DHL) – £33.00
- 5 working days via DHL – excl. taxes and duties – £28.00
- Please email us to get an accurate idea of delivery times if your order is time sensitive – i.e. you are ordering for a special date – and the delivery cost.