For dressing up or lounging. Whatever it will be noticed. Large heart-shaped pendant with black transparent lace in Perspex that ties with suede cord.
Features of Lace Jewellery
- Real couture lace embedded in Perspex
- The lace is still woven on original 19th century looms in France
- Lace is made by the same studio who contributed to wedding dresses for Kate Middleton and Amal Clooney
- The jewellery is designed and hand-crafted in London
- Hallmarked sterling silver pieces from London Assay Office est. 14th Century
- A Vogue magazine "must-have"
- Has featured in the Victoria & Albert Museum, Harrods, Matches, and Colette, Paris
- Making of/inspiration cards supplied with each piece and gift packaged.
Materials: couture lace, Perspex, faux suede cord
Measures: Pendant – 60 x 60 mm Suede tie – Adjustable length